Let's Give It Another Go!



Six and a half years later, I am returning to blogging.

I have re-read several of my old posts.  I cannot believe how much has changed...I suppose those changes will be topics of posts in the near future.

I'm looking forward to sharing and interacting with you: my friends who are seeing life change quicker than ever.  There are still sweet fringe benefits to be found in every stage of life and amongst every change.

Today's SFB (Sweet Fringe Benefit) is getting another chance.  There are no rules.  Time is never up.  I can pick up this blog, much different from where I left off.  The sweetest part is having my daughter urging me to push forward, "to do it for me".  Thanks Maddy!

Outfit of the Day: Target Universal thread White Blouse and Black jeans.  I love these jeans.  They are a high rise, skinny fit.  They have a waxed finish that make them appear like leather pants.  Very fun for casual (which is what we mostly are wearing) or could be dressed up.  They have a nice stretch too.  See if you can snag a pair before they are gone!  I couldn't find the white blouse.  Things move fast at Target.

Follow along on Instagram too! @sweetfringebenefits 

Nanette


Comments

Popular Posts