Influenced Influencer

Hey! How did the Wednesday go? Second day in a row I was able to ride. That makes me happy. 

Might I remind you, you're never too old, or young, for it--whatever it is you're thinking about. For starting, stopping, changing your mind. For getting better, for leaving it behind, for trying something new, for forgiving.

This influencer business-it sounds silly. I know I'm not an "influencer". But this is what I'd like to do. To try. To start. And then one day, I'll change my mind. And leave it behind. A dear, young, creative friend announced the end of her creative endeavor today.  Most likely to find another. That takes courage. Decisiveness. And, in these days of social media, it takes one post. One post to start. One post to stop. I can't wait to see what she does next.

And on to the business of white jeans styling. Did you pull yours out?  Have you found a new pair? I love pairing white denim with a denim shirt. This one from Target A New Day is an #influencer favorite. I talked about it on my stories last week.  @laurawgodfrey, @ourfauxfarmhouse and @betsymikesell influenced me to buy this one. I never thought I'd be wearing an acid wash blouse in 2021. But here I am. And I love it. Apparently, so does @goodmorningamerica, as a friend told me she saw this blouse as a "spring favorite" on the show yesterday!

I'm just wondering, how many of these blouses did @Target make anyway? I haven't seen anyone in person wearing it. Yet.

Nanette


Comments

Popular Posts