Holey Jeans

Hi!  I'm back!

If you are following only on the blog, then you missed A LOT of pictures of my trip to Arizona this
weekend.  I'm going to catch up on the blog posts so if you don't follow on Instagram, you don't miss anything.

It was a BUSY day.  The re-entry is rough, even if I only missed two work days.  My daughter held the fort down at home with the dogs.  And the snow...it was mostly gone when we returned.  Life is, well, moving back to "normal".  I told you so...


Maddy snapped a few pictures today.  Thought I'd show how to style these "probably-a-little-maybe-a-lot-too-young-for-me-jeans" two different ways.  I just changed my shoes, tucked in the blouse and threw on a this little vegan leather jacket to dress it up a bit.  Most of the day I was just in the black blouse and tennis shoes.

I do believe in being age appropriate in our dress.  But I think that can look different for a lot of people. I am grateful low-rise jeans are no longer a thing.  That would be hard to pull off at 56 with most of our body shapes. A simple top with a trendy bottom helps tone things down.  And a jacket always polishes a look.  Today's sweet fringe benefit are my high-rise, straight leg jeans. I bought them online, chickened out and returned them, then I bought them again when I was at the store buying my daughter a pair.  Then I bought my daughter-in-law a pair.  I don't know, I just like them. If you don't, that's okay. I probably didn't like them a year ago either. 

Short, busy work week for me.  Let's get to it!

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts