Return to Office Date

Thanks friends for your kind messages about my sleep-deprivation-driven personal crisis.  I am so much better today. 3 nights now of peaceful 7+ hours of sleep.

Continuing my white jean styling suggestions, I love pairing the white jeans with neutrals.  I think its such a classic look. My sweater is Free Assembly from Walmart.  This sweater is a nice in-between weight.  It also comes in a pretty slate color that would also look good with the white jeans. Grey t-shirt several years old from Loft. These are the JCrew Demi-boot jean

Also? On a work call this morning, they reminded us of our "return to office" date of July 1st.  Wow. That came around fast. Who is still working from home?  Man, I have come to love it. Fortunately, they have promised to continue some wfh moving forward.  I don't know, maybe 4 days home, 1 day in the office? 

I'm just going to say, work from home has been close to
the BIGGEST sweet fringe benefit of this past year. Reconnecting with my home space, having so much family in and out of our home, lunches together, watching the comings and goings, its been a gift. A gift to be present for each other during this time. I know it hasn't been an option for many of you, but I am grateful it was for me.

Have a great night! Oh, and as a reminder, it's only Tuesday.

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts