Olaf was wrong

"Cause when you're older, absolutely everything makes sense." Olaf, the Snowman

Day 1 of closing the books.  I'm head down in my spreadsheets and pivot tables. Today I was listening to the Frozen 2 soundtrack as I worked. And Olaf told the greatest lie ever spoken.

I suppose when I was younger, I believed Olaf.  I figured in time everything would make sense.  Well, everything doesn't make sense.  I got nothin' else.  No brilliant philosophy.  Just today's sfb is that Olaf was wrong.  And we shouldn't expect everything to make sense. That's why we have Faith: in ourselves, our loved ones, and our God.

I know I've been showing you some pretty Easter dresses.  But maybe your celebration will be more casual.  The flare leg pants/jeans out there are just a titch elevated from regular straight leg pants.  Especially if you pair with a cute pair of sandals. This Loft outfit is fabulous.  Would be great for a casual Easter Sunday at home.  The jeans pictured are Free Assembly from Walmart.  The light wash makes them a bit casual, but also perfect for spring.  Fashion, it just makes sense to me.  I mean, not how the fashions of the past return to young giddy fans like a neon crop top has never been seen before.  Nonetheless, I love fashion. It's where I'm comfortable.

Nanette



Comments

Popular Posts