Plenty of good days ahead...

I was just reading over some of my old posts...especially from January.  Wow...I think I had Seasonal Affective Disorder (winter blues).  I hope I didn't bring all ya'll (love that southern phrase) down with me!  I feel like I've been coming in to the light.  Well, a week in the Carribean helped.  So has some warmer days here in Tennessee.  I don't like Daylight Savings time though...because now it's dark until 7:00 am again.

Today's sfb is history.  Pattern.  Confidence in cycles.  I know that I'm entering this new phase of life.  I know that my daughter is getting older, my missionary son still has another 15 months left to serve, my oldest son doesn't come "home" for the summer anymore.  But even with all the changes and new phases, days still get longer, seasons still change,  the bad days end and exciting ventures begin.  Sometimes it takes the dark days to realize just how bright many days certainly are.  And that's what I've done today.  What a Sweet Fringe Benefit (sfb) of my age...to be able to have confidence that there are plenty of good days ahead, they're just different. 

And not to be too schizophrenic, but I really don't want the full blown summer just yet.  I'm happy to have my 23 degree night tonight...sleeping is going to be a bit more comfortable. 

Outfit of the Day:  Back to my t-shirts and cardigans.  Pretty simple dressing.  What makes it fun for me is the patterned jeans and surprise pops of color.  JCrew Factory pink cardigan, JCrew v-neck navy t-shirt, JCrew Factory navy/tan diamond pattern jeans, Emaack Designs silver pyrite labradorite pendant necklace, yellow skinny belt.

Happy Wednesday!

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts