She likes me...

Beautiful Night!
She likes me!  She really, really likes me!

It's been a fun day with my daughter on HER Spring Break.  The weather was beautiful.  The beach was warm and dreamy.  We had a fun night out in the village, and then out for ice cream.  She even laughed at my jokes...wow, I have to blog about this so I can re-read it on a day when her teenagerisms come back.

Sweet Fringe Benefits are all about the right here right now.  And today's sfb was having my daughter laugh at my jokes, give me a hug, want to play yahtzee with me, and just be overall pleasantly lovely.  Anyone who has ever raised children knows that the teenage years can get ugly.  But everyday isn't...just some of them.  So I think the trick is enjoying the days when there is no ugliness.  And that's what I did today.  Thanks sweet girl!

Outfit of the Day:  Loft curvy fit white jeans, Joe Fresh hot pink ruffle blouse, Merona gray/white seersucker blazer, Emaack Designs multi-strand necklace.  Loving this blazer...two days in a row...a good sign for a useful wardrobe piece.

I also thought I'd show you my pretty pedicure!  I have this color on my nails as well.  It's OPI Strawberry Marguerita, available in traditional and gel polish. 

I laugh at my jokes as well...usually I'm the only one that does...

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts