A new era...


My son and his wife came to visit again this weekend.  It was a spur of the moment decision.  What a wonderful surprise.  My husband and I had plans to go out to dinner Saturday night to celebrate our anniversary.  As the four of us were sitting at dinner, my husband and I had the same thought...what a wonderful way to celebrate our anniversary.  We just couldn't have imagined a more enjoyable evening.

How times change...but you know that.  Change and the passing of time can be the cause of a lot of angst and nastiness.  And it can be a Sweet Fringe Benefit.  Funny.  Years ago, I had to move mountains just to get a night out alone with my husband to celebrate our anniversary at such a busy time of year.  At 49 years old...we have plenty of time alone together.  But spending the evening celebrating with our son and his wife...that's just NOT something we get plenty of.  The passing of time and a new era is my Sweet Fringe Benefit today.  

Outfit of the Day:  JCrew Factory pink cardigan, JCrew Factory navy shell, LOFT paisley print pants, Toms linen wedges, cheetah print belt, Emaack Designs sunstone necklace.  Although the paisley print is more a soft peach and burgandy on a cream background, I love the look of the navy and hot pink with these pants.  Navy is a neutral.  You can wear it with anything.  And hot pink...well...not a neutral...but I love the color...so it goes with most everything as far as I'm concerned. 

It was a great weekend...

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts