Another birthday...

I am wiped out.

Husband wielding a spatula!
Today is my daughter's 15th birthday.  It began at 5 am as my husband and I make a pancake breakfast for her early morning Bible Study.  There was shopping for and cooking her favorite dinner.  Bringing cupcakes to cheer practice.  Running by the mall to grab the traditional cookie cake.  The day ended with a few close friends at our home for cookie cake.  I think her birthday was a homerun.  She was pretty happy.  Ugh.  Thank heavens.  I've been holding my breath all day.

Today's Sweet Fringe Benefit of being 49 years old is my daughter's 15th birthday!  And even though making her birthday special was the only thing on my "to do" list today, I was still able to ride 43 miles and run 5 miles.  When she was younger, I wouldn't have had an 8 hour block of time to do anything on my own...especially not something as indulgent as a long ride and run.  I kept moving...kept busy...because really, I don't want to think about her growing up

Friday's Outfit of the Day:  Ann Taylor chambray tie front shirt, Loft curvy skinny jeans, Emaack Designs multi-strand necklace.  Love this blouse...very lightweight, soft and comfortable. 















Outfit of the Day:  Loft white 3/4 sleeve cardigan, JCrew Factory blue oxford shell with embellished collar, Merona navy eyelet cropped pants.  I bought these pants at Target.  I noticed that they are available online in a curvy fit. 


The later it gets, the more I'm starting to fall apart about my little girl growing up.  You just might be seeing her birthday as a blog post theme again tomorrow.  I've got to go to bed...sleep makes everything better...at least temporarily...

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts