Good thing she told me...

Wow.  Am I glad I have a 15 year old living in my house.  I don't know how I'd survive without her.

I definitely wouldn't know how fast I was driving. It's a good thing she lets me know what the speed limit is and how fast I'm going.  I'm sure I would have wrecked several cars by now without her. 

I definitely wouldn't eat right.  She is my food police.  Thank heavens she found the Twizzlers wrapper in my purse and told me I shouldn't be eating it.  I didn't know sugar wasn't good for me!

And I most definitely don't know anything about boys and relationships.  Nothing.  I'm so glad she reminds me this.  Otherwise, I might be giving out bad advice.  Wow.  I could have ruined someone's life.  Gosh.  Good thing she told me.

Ya.  It's a good thing I have a 15 year old at my house.  As a matter of fact, it's my Sweet Fringe Benefit today.  And so is laughter.  Because without it, I wouldn't see the SFB at all.  And you know what, she hates when I laugh at her.  My Aunt Annetta laughed her way through motherhood.  That's what I remember about her.  Laughter is a much more pleasant emotion than anger and sadness.  I definitely didn't laugh enough when my first son was 15.  I'm hoping my 50 years of life, and my third round of 15-year-hood has taught me how to laugh.

Outfit of the Day:  Oh another picture in the ladies' room at work.  How classy!  Banana Republic Factory Store "pucci"-like print pants, Loft black blouse with white trim, Loft black linen blazer, Banana Republic espadrilles. 

If you need a 15 year old to remind you of all your shortcomings, let me know...

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts