Thinking backwards can be good...

In searching for a Sweet Fringe Benefit (sfb) today, and I mean searching....one came to me in a backwards way.  Doug asked me this morning what I was doing today, and I responded, "Don't ask me that."  You see, I have been going through a little bit (a lot a bit) of a life crisis of what I want to do when I grow up.  Today on the docket was putting laundry away, cooking dinner, email chatting with my missionary son in Brazil, a workout,...and that's about it.  I've looked for jobs, not very proactively.  My old hobbies don't seem to interest me much.  Don't make me go to the school and volunteer PLEASE!  Like I said...LIFE CRISIS!  And then it hit me.

Today's sfb is being able to think about what I really want to do.  I do enjoy my house to myself.  I do enjoy being able to have many many options open to me about what to do each day.  I'm grateful that my husband has given me this space and patiently allowing me to figure it out.  It is a Sweet Fringe Benefit of my age, and I'm going to look at it that way.


I love this dress from Banana Republic Factory Outlet.  It was only $32.50.  They had 50% off their dresses, and I had an extra 10% off coupon.  It's comfortable, but I think still flattering and stylish.  No links to the dress...sorry.  The factory outlet doesn't have online shopping capabilities.



I added the statement necklace, which was a birthday gift from my girlfriend Christine.  Thank you!

I'm not sure what I'm heading out to do, or if I'll stay home.  But I have a choice, and I'm happy to have it...

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts