The difference a day makes...

I had a great day!

I rode my bike, started my new job, met lots of new co-workers, ran errands with my daughter, went to a cheer meeting and passed out two reports that I prepared and I actually finished yesterday (24 hours to spare...almost unheard of), made a pretty decent dinner with the help of my husband, and helped a friend move.

I wouldn't want to go this hard every day, but it feels good to be that productive.  Today's Sweet Fringe Benefit is the feeling I'm enjoying tonight:  satisfaction, confidence, gratitude, and anticipation.  I didn't sleep great last night, as you may have noticed from yesterday's post, I was a little stressed.  I love the difference a day makes.

Outfit of the Day:  Loft linen orange/beige blazer from last year, Loft taupe ruffle shell, Loft khacki jeans, Vince Camuto snake skin sandals, Emaack Designs multi-strand necklace.

And a quick thank you to several friends that sent texts late last night and early this morning...texts of encouragement and support of my first day on the job.  A couple gals said, "Just be yourself.  They will love you."  I needed that...

Nanette

Comments

  1. How was your first day on the job? I hope it went well! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went great! All that stress and anxiety for nothing. I have a lot to learn, but the work environment and people all seems really happy. I think that says a lot.

      Delete

Post a Comment

What is the best Sweet Fringe Benefit of your age?

Popular Posts