Backrolls

I’m going to talk about something a little uncomfortable. 

Backrolls. 


Sometimes I have them?  Sometimes I don’t. Right now, I do. I’m up a few pounds. I know no one really cares. I’m working on even caring myself!  But the backroll really bugs me. I can feel it. I can feel my bra shifting around it. And T-shirts? Well some just accentuate and cling to it! So I’m gonna share a little trick I found this week. 


I’m noticing a lot of shorter, cropped loose fitting t-shirts. I’m not talking cropped like 90s cropped. I’m talking hit-the-top-of-your-hip cropped. You can do a little front tuck without it being bulky, and the back of the shirt? It’s loose so you can’t see your back rolls!!!!!! 


I love layering a little jacket, which also hides the roll, but when those temps start to climb, that jacket isn’t going to do you any favors. Swipe left for the 


I’m not going to shame myself for putting on a few pounds. Or a backroll. But, I’m AM going to jump on the loose-fit, cropped t-shirts that will help me feel less self-conscious.  I know you don’t care about my backrolls. That’s a sfb I learned a few years ago. No one is really looking. Everyone is too worried about themselves!!!


Outfit of the Day:  JCrew cropped speckle hoodie, Target Wild Fable cropped t-shirt, CRZ Yoga Joggers from Amazon. The hoodie is on a fantastic sale right now with an additional 50% off.  The T-shirt is very casual.  The neckline is a little distressed, and the hem is raw.  I still really like it. 


Nanette

 




Comments

Popular Posts