Laughter to be made

My boss says "Happy Monday" every week.  Kind of annoying.  For most of the day, I wouldn't say it was a happy Monday.

My brain would not shut down last night.  I finally took Tylenol PM and got to sleep, but then I slept in, and only had time (and energy) for a brief morning walk.  More crazy thoughts, dull brain fog (might have been the Tylenol pm), my first dose vaccination, a dermatology appointment, work phone calls.  It was just a day.  And happy wasn't the adjective.

But tonight we went to dinner with friends.  We laughed, we rode in an antique car on a beautiful evening, we ate delicious food, our hearts were uplifted as we connected over life experiences. Today's sweet fringe benefit is laughter.  My day turned around. Laughter is magic. I know I need more of it in my life.

Since its Easter week, I'll be showing you some pretty dresses to wear for the holiday, and all summer long.  The website links are in my blog.  The blog link is on my profile.

Outfit of the Day: Old Navy eyelet wrap dress. I picked this up last week when the entire site was 50% off.  This will be a great summer dress.  It was really comfortable, and can be dressed up or down. The navy looks to be sold out, but there's a black and several really pretty prints.  And if you liked the high/low affect on my plaid 2-piece dress from my fashion reel, you'll like this.  

Thanks for listening. Thanks for reading. Thanks for letting me whine a bit. But mostly, we are all getting through it.  Whatever it is, there's happy to be found.  Laughter to be made.

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts