Better with them

Hi!  Happy Saturday Night!

My grandkids left this afternoon. But not before a long bike ride and another trip to the park.  They are such loves. This week was a gift.  Being able to spend time with them. 

My daughter took the sweetest picture of my youngest grandson today.  He's 6 months old. Today's sfb, I am stealing from her Instagram caption, but applying it to all my darling grandchildren.  These little people make our family better.  They are the ones we would all walk the wire for.  How blessed we are to have them. 

This is NOT my Outfit of the Day.  But I did wear this H&M jacket with a pair of joggers?  Anyway, love the options these days of transforming a dress from professional to casual.  I love this H&M dress.  I posted it before (click here).  This time, I used the self tie, snazzy tennies, and the lightweight casual jacket over the top. Is anyone working back in an office yet?  I am not.  But I am actually looking forward to returning a couple days a week most likely by the end of the summer.  This would be a great casual office look.

While y'all are not as good company as my grandchildren, I'm looking forward to re-engaging with you in the coming week.

Nanette





Comments

Popular Posts