Nonjudgemental, Merciful & Kind

"While God works out the necessary details, He asks us to be nonjudgemental, merciful and kind."


That's what I'm trying to do.

Really wish I could attribute this quote.  If anyone knows where it's from, please comment!  I thought it was from my Emotional Resilience course that I'm taking, but I looked back over the curriculum and couldn't find it. Maybe I missed it?

This has been a difficult year for us all.  But this quote gives me confidence. Confidence in my God, and confidence in what I can do. I believe it. And belief if is my sweet fringe benefit today. 

Much love to you, my friends, of any age! Sweet Fringe Benefits are all about finding the good, the sweet; in sometimes discouraging, painful moments. Look for them. 

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts