Just a wife and mom...

I've "flown the coop" with my rooster and chicks. And I couldn't be more excited. A couple days at the beach, even if it is going to rain a bit, is exactly what I need. Even more so, I've never been so excited to just be a wife and a mom. Not a daughter, not an Aunt, not a Bishop's wife, just a mom and wife.

And that's my sfb today...realizing how sweet it is to be a wife and a mom, no matter the age of my children. Life gets busy and complicated...by schedules, chores, expectations, duties and such. It's time to take a breather and appreciate the very dearest, sweetest part of my existence. 


Outfit of the day:  just traveling clothes. Jcrew factory blue Oxford, grey cardigan, loft cinnamon cords, black riding boots. Not much more to say...I just got dressed in what was comfortable.

Still thinking about New Years resolutions....

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts