Crying again...

My son and his wife left today after being
here for two weeks.  Oh My Goodness they
are wonderful!  So sad to see them go...
I am exhausted.  Just sayin'...

My day started at 5:20 am when I got up to go to my 6:00 am bootcamp class.  I slept horrible.  I think a combination of too much running through my mind, my house being an absolute clutter-fest, and the impending Christmas decoration cleanup was all swirling through my brain.

I've been an emotional wreck all day.  I should just say I'm sorry to the people I was talking to at the Open House tonight as I burst in to tears talking to them...gosh that was embarassing.

Tough to find a Sweet Fringe Benefit today...but I'm going with the ability to be real, to feel, to cry, and to be able to face those folks I cried to tonight on another day and they too will know...I am who I am. Let it go Elsa. (Love that song from the movie Frozen.  Been singing it alot in my head.)  

The good news is my inside Christmas decorations are put away.  My bookcases, shelves, accent tables are all empty, and tomorrow I will start with a clean slate.  I love that.

Outfit of the Day:  Loft black/white moto-sweater jacket, Loft black velvet/chiffon tank, Loft purple corduroys.  Dansko clogs for my busy day.  A must.

Have a great weekend...oh...and just to report in on my Special Works in Progress...I've read my daily scripture assignments, no diet coke since last Saturday Night, and I'm still blogging....even tonight, when I didn't think there was an SFB to find...

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts