Are you there?

This blogging thing is pretty interesting.  So I'm bearing my soul to whomever wants to read, but I really don't know who is reading it!  Yes, I have some followers that post comments or likes on facebook, some that text or email me directly, and every once in a while, someone will actually post a comment on the blog itself.  It's been a fun journey for sure.  Last week, I actually received a private message on facebook from an exchange student I knew when I was in high school.  She had even read my blog.  Again though, the anonymity of my readers is something I just can't really think too much about.

I don't have a before, but this is a "during"
One follower has surprised me...he's a male contemporary, who also happens to turn 50 this year.  I would like to think that some of my sfb's are making his journey in to the next decade a little easier.  Or, maybe he is just amused by some crazy, middle-aged, hormonal wife of a friend.

Whatever your reason to follow or read, thank you.  My birthday is in July.  I'm thinking hard about what I want to be doing on that day.  But I know that my daily appreciation of all things "Sweet" will make a huge difference as the day approaches.
The pantry "after"...you won't find
this picture pinned on pinterest.  But
I'm happy with it.



Today's Sweet Fringe Benefit is my pantry.  Yes, my pantry.  I'm just really glad I have a large pantry. In one of my first apartments when I got married, our "pantry" was a closed off staircase covered by a curtain.  Another "pantry" was one cabinet.  See what 49 gets me?  A really awesome roomy pantry. My husband and mother emptied the entire thing this morning.  Food was all over my kitchen.  I cannot believe how much fits in there.  It has a fresh coat of paint, the shelves have been wiped down, and the food has been reorganized and loaded back on the shelves.  The biggest offense was 2 bottles of Karo Syrup with a Star Market price tag on it.  First, how long has it been since grocery stores put price tags on their food.  Second, I haven't lived where there is a Star Market for 17 years.  Ouch.  Honesty...that's what you get here!







Outfit of the Day:  Enjoyed a lovely lunch celebrating a good friend's birthday today.  I love a good ladies lunch!  LOFT tan/black trimmed blouse, Joe Fresh blackwatch plaid corduroys, snakeskin pumps, pink snakeskin belt, Emaack Designs petrified wood necklace.  Another freezing cold day here...but I wore my heavy wool coat with a fur collar.

Loving the journey...thanks for all your support!

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts