Monday again!

Another busy weekend with family!  I thought I'd post to my blog Friday night...but my nephew and his family arrived and well...it just didn't happen.

I love Monday's.  Last Monday was all about TGIM.  The best part of my day today was at 7:00 am.


There have been several blog posts about my missionary son.  Sorry if that gets old.  Today's Sweet Fringe Benefit of being 49 years old is the email that my son sent me today.  Of course, I cried.  I cried because of the man he has become, his kind words towards me as his Mom, and his appreciation for the life we gave him growing up.  I cried for joy, for gratitude, and in amazement of the grace of God that has decended upon my son and made him who he is today.  I'll take 49 and this SFB over youth anyday.  

Sunday's Outfit of the Day:  Talbot's double faced wool apricot pencil skirt, Converse black ruffle shell, Willi Smith Black textured/lace jacket, Zebra skinny belt, Black/gold statement necklace, black suede pumps.  I have several of these Talbot's wool skirts from a couple of years ago.  It's a very thick wool, but very soft.  I love wearing it on the colder days of winter.

Today's Outfit of the Day:  Loft burnt orange cords, JCrew Factory leopard print blouse, Loft burgandy/pink cardigan sweater, Emaack Designs Statement necklace, Banana Republic flats.  Warm beautiful day today...no coat required.

I love Monday's.  For lots of reasons...

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts