I need a good night's sleep...

Two words:  Tylenol PM.  That's my Sweet Fringe Benefit.  I haven't slept much the last two nights.  I set my alarm both nights to get up and run the water in my daughter's bathroom so her pipes wouldn't freeze up.  And, yes, it's partially a nasty side effect of my age...not being able to fall asleep, waking up throwing the covers off, pulling them back on.  Sheesh.  I need a good night's sleep.

I did make it to bootcamp today.  But that's about as productive as I got.  I brought my mom to have her hair done, and took my daughter to her tumbling class.  Does it make you feel better about your day? Tomorrow will be better.


Outfit of the Day:  LOFT burgandy cardigan, JCrew Factory cream w/navy polka dot blouse, LOFT cinnamon colored cords, Emaack Designs Statement necklace.  Nothing fancy.  Comfortable.

I promised in my first blog post that I would even post on days that I did nothing.  There you go. Some days that's the way it goes...

Nanette

Comments

Popular Posts